Patients can now choose to be notified of upcoming appointments and prescriptions via text message. To do this follow these simple steps.
1. Call (803-751-2250)
2. Press 4 to manage your contact preferences.
3. You will be prompted to enter your DOD ID Number (on back of your Common Access Card (CAC)).
4. Press 1 to change how you receive notifications from us.
5. Press 2 to receive text messages.
6. Press 1 to confirm you want notifications by text message.
7. You will then be prompted to return to the main menu or hang up.
You can Opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting back "STOP", "CANCEL", "END", "QUIT" or "UNSUBSCRIBE". By doing so, the patient will no longer receive text reminders from us, and will be receiving a phone call instead.