Appointments and Referrals
Moncrief Call Care Center
Moncrief offers a centralized appointment center staffed with trained professionals who are located on site to assist you with accessing care.
To make an appointment, please call the Moncrief Call Care Center at (803) 751-CARE (2273) or Toll Free: (877) 273-5584
Central Appointments Hours: Monday-Friday 0730-1600/Closed on Weekends and Federal Holidays.
To cancel an appointment after hours please call one of the above listed numbers.
Opt-In for Text Message Notifications for Appointments and Prescriptions
Patients can now choose to be notified of upcoming appointments and prescriptions via text message. To do this follow these simple steps.
1. Call (803-751-2250)
2. Press 4 to manage your contact preferences.
3. You will be prompted to enter your DOD ID Number (on back of your Common Access Card (CAC)).
4. Press 1 to change how you receive notifications from us.
5. Press 2 to receive text messages.
6. Press 1 to confirm you want notifications by text message.
7. You will then be prompted to return to the main menu or hang up.
You can Opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting back "STOP", "CANCEL", "END", "QUIT" or "UNSUBSCRIBE". By doing so, the patient will no longer receive text reminders from us, and will be receiving a phone call instead.
Download these instructions
Book appointments online with TRICARE Online
TRICARE Online – TRICARE Online allows you to schedule your primary care or optometry appointment online. To schedule your primary care appointment, click here. You will need to register at TRICARE Online if you have not already done so.