Food Operation Safety Course
1. Review the Food Safety Operation Training.
2. We will need your first name, last name and email address to print your certificate. Please read and accept the privacy advisory statement below.
3. Email us if you have any questions.
4. Score 80% on the quiz located below.
5. Test will be graded and a certificate will be emailed back to you. Certificates can take up to 72 hours to complete. Any submissions after 4:30 p.m. will not be processed until the following morning.
Warning: By submitting the answers to this quiz, you certify that you are the person taking the exam and the person entitled to the certificate of completion. The proprietor for the exam has the capability to compare the origin of the submissions. Your first and last name will be printed on your certificate. A valid email address is required to receive your certificate. Providing us your first name, last name and email address is optional. However, if you do not provide us with this information, we will be unable to give you the Basic Food Safety Certificate. This website does not retain this information and no cookies will be placed on your computer.
Your first and last name will be kept on file at the Food Safety section of the Moncrief Preventive Medicine department. Your name will be kept on file to issue you a replacement certificate if you ever lose the original.
Click to view the Food Operation Safety Training (.pdf file format)