Thank you for your interest in Moncrief. We, all our clinics, healthcare providers and staff are working hard to provide high-quality, patient-centered care with a focus on health and wellness to improve readiness of the Force and enhance the lives of all beneficiaries. Find out about some of what we are doing, below.
We encourage you to follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MoncriefClinic
If you are a member of the media, please call our Public Affairs Officer at (803) 751-2291
By Moncrief AHC Public Affairs
| May 8, 2019
Patients can now choose to be notified of upcoming appointments and prescriptions via text message. To do this follow these simple steps.
1. Call (803-751-2250)
2. Press 4 to manage your contact preferences.
3. You will be prompted to enter your DOD ID Number (on back of your Common Access Card (CAC)).
4. Press 1 to change how you receive notifications from us.
5. Press 2 to receive text messages.
6. Press 1 to confirm you want notifications by text message.
7. You will then be prompted to return to the main menu or hang up.
You can Opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting back "STOP", "CANCEL", "END", "QUIT" or "UNSUBSCRIBE". By doing so, the patient will no longer receive text reminders from us, and will be receiving a phone call instead.